Monday, October 6, 2008

Priorities

Holy Cow- Ever have a problem with putting your priorities in line??? I am a LIST girl!! I should've invented the post-its. I have to say that my mom taught me how to make lists. When done properly, they are very useful in clearing the mind so you can focus on a specific task. Ever sat down to do your quiet time and your head keeps reeling over what you need to do next. Sometimes its so bad that I just complete a task to check it off the list and it's not even quite done to the best of my ability. Ever been there?? I have learned not to put too much in one day- because if you overestimate what you can get done and aren't realistic, you get a big let down at the end of the day! Well, I can check "post on my blog" off my list- I've done it!! Maybe this was helpful to some and boring to others- but you know what?? It's done-

Ciao for now!

sheila

No comments: