Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Well, obviously, my internet has been down for some time now! Now that we are back in the swing of things- I'm not sure where to begin! Scrapbooking is going great- of course and after my son's 3rd birthday, I will be going fully digital! StoryBook Creator has some awesome new page layouts for digital story books. Christmas overlays, doodles and swirls can now be ordered and can be recolored to match the page! Way too cool.
My sweet boy recited his first memory verse to me the other day- Matthew 28:20- It was the sweetest thing. He was just hanging out on the kitchen floor and came out with it, "God is with you always". So how could I get upset with him for not taking a nap or wanting to help with dinner??? Not only that, but he has learned the Pledge of Allegiance and dinner blessings! What is it about children repeating "big people stuff". Maybe it's because they are so genuinely innocent about the whole thing!
Take advantage of the scrapbook dates to the right- you could truly get some early Christmas shopping done on October 9 at the Crop or Shop!

1 comment:

Cindy Kraft said...

How sweet. I remember when Hayden recited his first scripture verse. I has tears. Good luck on the scrapbooking. I love my Story Book Creator.